fredag den 23. oktober 2015

It's been a while!

Hello!

I know it's been a while. Time is flying by so quickly. Our gandson's now 5 month and 3 weeks.
He's so funny. Best thing - beside the big smile he give you every time you walk into a room, that's he's many faces!!!



I've spend many hours making cards. I've made a lot of cards for http://operationskrivhjem.dk/ ,  & The Association Make Children Happy http://www.glaedbornene.dk/Forside.aspx

So, here's a sample of cards make within the last 2 weeks.
Cards are colored with Copic.

Glædelig jul = Merry Christmas
Coloured with Copic

Flower stamp/die are from Heartfelt Creation
Background stamp also from HC
Coloured with Copic

Same background stamp from Heartfelt Creation.
I also used the Poinsette stamp and die from HC
Coloured with Copic

I embossed the background paper, it says Glædelig jul = Merry Christmas
Stamp's from Bildmalarne
Coloured with Copic

I distressed the backgroud paper,
The text says: Life is a beautiful buket of specielt monents
Coloured with Copic


I used the same embossing folder for the background as earlier: Glædelig jul
Stamp's from Bildmalarna coloured with Copic

 Glædelig jul = Merry Christmas

Glædelig jul = Merry Christmas

Glædelig jul = Merry Christmas
Stamp's from Bildmalarne
Coloured with Copic




1 kommentar:

  1. What a fabulous collection of Christmas cards Conny, you sure have been busy! I'm sure all of them will be very well received. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet