fredag den 4. marts 2016

It's been a while!



It's has been a while since my last post. Illness in our familiy has keept me busy. I'll try to do better!!!
Here's some of the things I've made lately. I'm still trying to learn new things. There's some much I would like to learn.



I guess this could be my t-shirt!!!


I made a small brag book to day. It is 7,5cm * 7,5cm. It is made from only 1 12"*12" sheet of paper


 I've always wanted to makmadee box to hold both cards & envelope! Now I two! I've always found it difficult to make them! This is the first box I made, it can hold 4 cards and envelopes.

This is the 2nd box I made!

Some small gift tags made from paper from scrapconvention on Djursland.

Just love this little panda from Stamping Up!


Two CAS-cards (CAS: Clean and simple)

I used stamps from Stamping Up! to make this card.

I used stamps from Stamping Up! to make this card.

1 kommentar:

  1. Love your design with the airplane stamp and the trees. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    SvarSlet