lørdag den 19. marts 2016

some thoughts abt. life!


Time fly by so fast . There is so much I want to do and so little time to do it . Like everything in life , it's about choosing what is important - and leave the rest behind. This applies to everything physically , spiritually and mentally. It is difficult, it requires discipline, but it helps. I clear my desk every night. I've thought a lot about why I do it. Even if I'm working on projects, I clean it up completely. I think it is because of the many sudden operations I went through last year. I did not know what was going to happen in 10 min. I had to be prepare for anythinh and everything. Having said that, I did not want my family to be left to sort out all mig stuff...
This became my guideline last year - and I still follow it: Be grateful for your testimony of a Heavenly Father who loves His children. Be grateful for our Savior and Redeemer , Jesus Christ. Appreciate your family and friends. Choose to live life as if it was your last - live life to the fullest . Appreciate what you can and do not dwell so much on what you can't do anything about right now (that part is still difficult) 


Here is a before / after picture of my desk + some cards I have made.





 
Cardbox (it can hold up to 5 cards)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar