tirsdag den 29. november 2016

A day of!


My friend left yesterday late afternoon - I miss her. She is so great to be around.
We thought we were going to do a lot of crafting, we didn't, we talked and talked - and did a little bit of crafting. 
My husbond got a few days for himself, and he appriciated that, he said so himself.
I'm already looking forward to the next time she's coming.



Beccys Challenge is great. It is fun learning so many ways a card can be made.
This is my card for to day. 
A digi-stamp made by Mo Manning. It is called Grace and the owl.
The card reads: Whishing you a peaceful Christmas.

1 kommentar:

  1. There's nothing like the company of a good friend Conny, it's definitely food for the soul.
    I love the beautiful image you've used on today's card, and you did a fantastic job with the colouring. I like the red frame around the outside and the nice simple text you added at the bottom. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet