fredag den 4. november 2016

Just stamping


Hello I hope to day has been a blessed day for all of you.
I'm trying to get over yesterday, I was suddenly hospitalized with incredible pain. There were many patients admitted, and it meant among other things a wait of 50 minutes to get some painkillers. After a scan, it was decided that it had to be an exacerbation of the normal cronic pain - and I could just as well be at home and wait for it the pass. In the midst of a painful attack, I was released ....

At Beccysplace, the challene to day was: Just stamping



2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill Conny, I hope the pain has now passed. Perhaps it was exacerbated by stress?

    The card you stamped is wonderful. I like the addition of the little dots of colour around the wreath, they look like baubles to me. Great sentiment too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet
  2. Hope you feel better soon and home is always the Best place to be. Hugs.

    SvarSlet