lørdag den 19. november 2016

How do we grow?


I must admit, I do not like changes. Most of the time, I'm happy with things the way they are.

I do on the other side accept, at in order to grow - things have to change.

I have some favotie qoutes abt. change:


  • If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
  • Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale
  • Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. Barack Obama

I guess for me, it is I have to come away from my comfort zone.
Like when I began to read! I've always had difficulty reading. As an adult (+30) I took a class with other adults who also had a hard time reading.
After that class, I've been reading. There's a hole world out there, just waiting be to explored.
Give up your comford zone, change a bit - and by that, change the world.

To day I've tried to to two new things.

Baking "Birkes" again, first time was not a succes. This time it was much better.

And, at Beccys blog , the challenge to day, is to make an easel card.
I've never made a one before...But I decided to give it a try, since Beccy has made a great tut. It is easy to follow, so if you haven't tried making an easel card, then go look at it - and give it a try.



In Denmark we celebrate Christmas Dec 24th, in the evening.
That is why the paper says 24:12 God Jul (Merry Christmas)

2nd try on breakfast bread "Birkes".

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar