onsdag den 28. december 2016

Who do we follow?

My husband and I had a long talk today about what determines who or what we follow.
 
Ex. Do we believe it is our own choice what we choose, or is it a massive advertising that affect us? 

Have you at any time, seen an advertisement and thought, I don't fall for that! And then perhaps months later your buying the product? 

What do we fill us with? 

I believe that we fill our subconsciously with things every moment of the day. . Does it make sense? Inappropriate movies with tough talk and inappropriate scenes - is itv indifferent to see it? Or do such things comes back in unnoticed moments again, to fill our minds? 

I think it's very important that we are notice what we will fill ourselves with, be it music, movies, talk mm.





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar