onsdag den 15. februar 2017

Random things...


I have a small porcelain figurine in the windowsill that means a lot to me. My son, Jimmy, who now lives in Enaland, collects polar bears. There was a polar bear that he had 2 of, so when he moved, he gave it to me. - It reminds us, that he may be far away, but he will always be in our hearts.




I have a little thing on the windowsill means a lot to me.My son, Jimmy, who now lives in Enaland, collect polar bears. There was a polar bear that he did not take when he moved - it is the little thing standing on th windiw now with us, and reminds us that he may be far away, but he is still in our hearts.




We to care of Messi last weekend. He soon found out, that he could lie on top of the couch back, and look down on me, and keep track of the things I did.



As I have previously written, I love the Christmas rose/poinsetta. Normally, they only thrive 2-3 weeks at my hous!!! My daughter, Grethe, gave me this poinsetta in early December. That is now abt. 10 weeks ago, and it is still blooming ... I'm so glad every time I see it.


A few cards for www.operationskrivhjem.dk 


From the Stamp Set "Hi Chick" from Stampin Up!
 
I've been in love with Magnolia ever since I began to stamp and make cards.Tilda looks so sweet, I imagnine that she brings flowers to her mother...



  




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar