fredag den 3. november 2017

Only a few weeks until the first Sunday in Advent.



Christmas is near, I'm looking forward to it.
It's no secret that I love Christmas.
I love the traditions that belong to Christmas - and I love the true meaning of Christmas.
Let me mention just one of our traditions: pickled green tomatoes. My grandmother's mother, my great-grandmother (on my fathers side), made these and they have always been on our Christmas table.
If they were eaten or not, that meant nothing, just they were on the table - as a greeting to generations gone by.
The true meaning of Christmas: The birth of Christ as the Savior of the world. I do not think we should only celebrate Him one evening a year - but every day of the year we should show gratitude for the love of Heavenly Father and the selflessness of the Son - for their plan that can bring us back to them.


Beccys challenge "C" = Chill Out this Winter

The ribbon says: Merry Christmas in Danish.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar